“Michael Bloomberg, the media magnate turned mayor of New York City, amassed his fortune through building a data mining company that assesses market positions and crunch vast quantities of demographic information. For instance, when an executive at Coca-Cola is looking for new markets to explore, they will log in to Bloomberg’s system looking for potential customers – teenagers who drink Coke on Saturday night or consumers between the ages of 18-24 who purchase more than $300 worth of convenience goods per year.”
Popular From The Blog
- What Are The Best Websites For Downloading Subtitles?
- How Many Stamps Do You Need To Send Letters Within The United States?
- Is There Good Alternative Sites To Craigslist.Com?
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Type O Negative Blood?
- Is There An iOS Emulator For Windows Similar To Bluestacks For Android?
- What Is The Meaning And Story Behind The Starbucks Logo?
- Where Can I Find A Dubbed And Subbed Version Of Dragon Ball Super & Dragon Ball Z
- How Does Tinder Work?
- What Temperature Should My PC Parts Be While Gaming?
- Why Is My USPS Tracking Number Not Found?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes