“Aye aye” comes from the French phrase “oui, oui” which means yes and it originated from the Navy during World War I. The British navy and merchant marines were at war with Germany during WWI, but their enemies weren’t just on water. They also needed to battle against boredom which lead to hostile behavior among sailors. Sailors occasionally got into fist fights in the ship’s bars for no visible reason or played practical jokes like putting soap in someone’s pocket so they could work up a big lather while doing nothing else than making an innocent trip to retrieve clothes.
Popular From The Blog
- In What Episode Does Naruto Fight Pain?
- Trig Identities – How Were The Trigonometric Identities Created?
- Minecraft Tick Speed Command – How Do I Change The Tick Speed?
- How To Choose Best Colors For Delivering Successful Presentations?
- How Long Does It Take To Install Windows 10?
- What Does Wyd Mean In Text Conversation?
- How Long Should an Office Chair Last Before Needing Replacement?
- What Is Reddit Karma And How Do People Benefit From Having More Reddit Karma?
- What Is The Complete List Of Naruto Movies In Order?
- What Is The Best Torrent Site For Audiobooks?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes