Generally, a tube of thermal paste can last up to 3-5 years, but this does vary depending on your specific situation. Important things to consider are the thickness of the paste (the thicker it is, the better), how often you clean your CPU and heatsink (everyday if possible) and what kind of temperatures you’re using from your CPU cooler throughout the day. So as long as you care for your PC, you should practice good habits such as cleaning your CPU every time you remove it or replacement/upgrading after 3-5 years (or sooner if there’s problems).
Popular From The Blog
- Which Code Is Better? The Sith Code Or Jedi Code?
- How To Choose Best Colors For Delivering Successful Presentations?
- How Many Stamps Do You Need To Send Letters Within The United States?
- What’s The Difference Between PU Leather And Real Leather?
- What Is The Order Of The Lord Of The Rings Movies?
- Where Can I Find A Dubbed And Subbed Version Of Dragon Ball Super & Dragon Ball Z
- Which Is Better: Avira Or Avast Antivirus Software?
- What Are The Assassin’s Creed Games In Order?
- Termites In Garden: How To Naturally Get Rid Of Termites In Your Garden?
- Naruto Movies – What Is The Complete List Of Naruto Movies In Order?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes