You can find out the type of memory your computer has by looking at the markings in a small metal box usually located on the side or front of the machine. Look for stickers that say either DDR3 SDRAM, DDR2 SDRAM, or DDR.
Popular From The Blog
- How To Use Google Assistant And Make The Most Of It (2022 Guide)
- What Is The Meaning And Story Behind The Starbucks Logo?
- How Many Genders Are There In 2022?
- What Website Is The Best Place To Read Free Comics Online?
- What Is The Chronological Order Of Release Of The Harry Potter Movies?
- Why Is Mona Lisa One Of The Most Famous Paintings?
- Which Is The Best Torrent Site For Music?
- What Is The Order Of The Lord Of The Rings Movies?
- What Did Nietzsche Mean When He Said “If You Stare Into The Abyss, The Abyss Stares Back At You”?
- What Are The Best Websites For Downloading Subtitles?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes