It isn’t possible to dispel magic of magnitude greater than your level using counterspells, specifically for greater invisibility. Greater invisibility is an 8th-level spell which means it’s beyond the power of a 3rd level counter spell. Instead, wizards would need to find an anti-invisibility magical item such as a “Folding Mirror” or “Helm of True Seeing”, or another wizard who can cast dispel magic at that magnitude. Alternatively, there are some weapons and other items with special properties against invisible creatures.”
Popular From The Blog
- What Is Reddit Karma And How Do People Benefit From Having More Reddit Karma?
- Where Can I Find A Dubbed And Subbed Version Of Dragon Ball Super & Dragon Ball Z
- How Do You Download JW Player Videos?
- Which Is The Best Torrent Site For Music?
- Did Einstein Really Define Insanity As “Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again And Expecting Different Results”?
- Minecraft Tick Speed Command – How Do I Change The Tick Speed?
- In What Episode Does Naruto Fight Pain?
- Which Code Is Better? The Sith Code Or Jedi Code?
- What Are The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Names And Colors?
- What Do John Wick’s Tattoos Mean?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes