Select the person you want to mute and press “Mute”. You will not see any posts they make or hear them in voice chat until they are unmuted. A problem arises if you forget to unmute someone, since any posts that remain hidden might be deleted after a certain amount of time. Discord’s new message notification system solves this issue, though – notifications always go away by themselves after a few seconds unless you manually dismiss them.
Popular From The Blog
- Is There Good Alternative Sites To Craigslist.Com?
- How Many Minutes Does It Take The Average Person To Walk One Mile?
- Why Respect Is So Important In A Love Relationship?
- What Does “Hmu” Mean In A Text/Chat Message?
- Is It Safe To Download Bluestacks?
- Termites In Garden: How To Naturally Get Rid Of Termites In Your Garden?
- What Is The Best Pocket Drone For 2021?
- Is There A Web-Based Shazam?
- What Are The Assassin’s Creed Games In Order?
- What Are First World, Second World And Third World Countries?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes