Holding down Alt and hitting R should work, but if that doesn’t work, try ctrl + shift + t. That will open a tab with nothing in it for a new window. Once that’s downloaded (it may take some time), close it out. Then double click on the Chrome icon to reopen what you had before. From there, find your site again by typing in the url bar what you’re looking for…then enter!
Popular From The Blog
- How Many Stamps Do You Need To Send Letters Within The United States?
- What Does Wyd Mean In Text Conversation?
- Minecraft Tick Speed Command – How Do I Change The Tick Speed?
- Is There An iOS Emulator For Windows Similar To Bluestacks For Android?
- How To Choose Best Colors For Delivering Successful Presentations?
- Is It Safe To Download Bluestacks?
- Trig Identities – How Were The Trigonometric Identities Created?
- Which Are The Best Sites To Download PDF Books Free?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- What Is The Balanced Equation Of Photosynthesis?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes