How to tell if your phone is tapped?
Phone might be tapped if you hear strange noises coming from it when it’s in your pocket.
It can also be a warning sign that your phone has been hacked by some kind of virus.
If someone has tapped into your device, then there are several things that you can do to rectify this private problem. To begin with, take a look at the apps on your phone and remove those you don’t need or trust already. Secondly, as an added measure to be sure that everything is working properly again make sure to restart the device in offline mode (hold down for 10 seconds). If you’re still hearing sounds coming from the phone after all these steps then take it to a repair shop and get it looked at.
More thorough steps you can take:
– Keep an eye on your phone bill, if there are calls to different countries, strange numbers you’ve never heard of before, or strange charges for services that have never been used then your phone might have a virus.
– There are several apps that allow users to check what information your phone is sending out and you should download them. They will scan your phone for suspicious code and if they find it you will be able to see what the code is.
– You should also check up on any information that you sent out yourself without realizing it since hackers can access anything that you’ve shared with others (private pictures, emails, conversations, etc.)
– If there are changes in your behavior then you might want to consult someone about this especially if your privacy or time seems to be intruded upon or monitored by someone who shouldn’t be.
– If you do suspect that something is wrong with your phone (besides having a virus) then delete all of your chat logs online and make sure only to communicate using secure apps like Telegram . Use Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp but make sure not to use it when you go offline.
– If the problem persists, then you should contact your service provider and let them know about the issue.