Wenis is not a real medical term. It was created by the writers of South Park as a misconception in an episode that aired on November 13, 2013 called “Tweek x Craig.”
Popular From The Blog
- What Is The Order Of The Lord Of The Rings Movies?
- What Are The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Names And Colors?
- What Is The Best Pocket Drone For 2021?
- What Are Solar Air Conditioners And Their Advantages?
- What Is The Best Torrent Site For Audiobooks?
- What’s The Difference Between TF Card And Micro SD Card?
- Which Is Better: Avira Or Avast Antivirus Software?
- Naruto Movies – What Is The Complete List Of Naruto Movies In Order?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- How To Choose Best Colors For Delivering Successful Presentations?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes