Layman’s terms are most often used to make a complicated subject easier to understand, more accessible, and less intimidating through readily understandable terms and concepts rather than technical jargon. A layman is defined by Merriam-Webster dictionary as: “[a]n ordinary person who lacks special knowledge or training.”
Popular From The Blog
- What Are First World, Second World And Third World Countries?
- What Is Reddit Karma And How Do People Benefit From Having More Reddit Karma?
- What’s The Difference Between PU Leather And Real Leather?
- What Is The Difference Between A Hotel And A Motel?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- Is There An iOS Emulator For Windows Similar To Bluestacks For Android?
- What Are The Best Websites To Watch Online Movies For Free?
- Termites In Garden: How To Naturally Get Rid Of Termites In Your Garden?
- Which Code Is Better? The Sith Code Or Jedi Code?
- How Can I Grow a FULL Manly Beard? Advanced Beard Growth 2021
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes