Logarithms help you multiply or divide two numbers, even if they are so large that most calculators can’t hold them. If you’re multiplying and your answer has a high number in the exponent, it would take too long to do all of the multiplications. In this case, it’s really simple to find the logarithm of the base 10 of your numbers to get the result because logs allow you to convert a problem into an easier problem. The same logic applies when dividing two numbers with one or more digits in their exponents 2-8 (this is called base 10).
Popular From The Blog
- What Is The Difference Between A Hotel And A Motel?
- Which Is Better: Avira Or Avast Antivirus Software?
- What Does Wyd Mean In Text Conversation?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- Termites In Garden: How To Naturally Get Rid Of Termites In Your Garden?
- Is It Safe To Download Bluestacks?
- Is There A Web-Based Shazam?
- What Are The Best Websites For Downloading Subtitles?
- How Many Stamps Do You Need To Send Letters Within The United States?
- How To Choose Best Colors For Delivering Successful Presentations?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes