To light up your underground areas. The crystals will emit a purplish hue of light that is easier on the eyes than torches or lava. There is a catch, however: endermen will always attack you when they see them. When lit, the ender crystal shines through blocks it is adjacent to so it can be counteracted by just mining out the supporting blocks from four corners of your bedrock ground level and placing torches up there. Just in case you didn’t want to strip-mine down to bedrock for some odd reason…
Popular From The Blog
- How Many Minutes Does It Take The Average Person To Walk One Mile?
- What Is Telemedicine – 4 Ways To Introduce Telemedicine To Your Medical Staff
- What Is The Best Torrent Site For Audiobooks?
- Did Einstein Really Define Insanity As “Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again And Expecting Different Results”?
- What Did Nietzsche Mean When He Said “If You Stare Into The Abyss, The Abyss Stares Back At You”?
- What Is The Balanced Equation Of Photosynthesis?
- What Does “Hmu” Mean In A Text/Chat Message?
- How Can I Check My Hotmail Login History?
- Which Are The Best Sites To Download PDF Books Free?
- Which Is The Best Torrent Site For Music?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes