The codons of the genetic code which determine an amino acid are all three-letter strings that can be read starting from either the left or right. For instance, both AUG and UUG denote a start codon leading to the transcription of methionine. Which one used depends on what protein it is in; for example, OXA leads to cysteine in heme oxygenase.
Popular From The Blog
- Where Can I Find A Dubbed And Subbed Version Of Dragon Ball Super & Dragon Ball Z
- How Does Tinder Work?
- In What Episode Does Naruto Fight Pain?
- Are There Any Chat Sites Like Omegle – Omegle Alternatives?
- Did Einstein Really Define Insanity As “Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again And Expecting Different Results”?
- What’s The Difference Between PU Leather And Real Leather?
- How Can I Grow a FULL Manly Beard? Advanced Beard Growth 2021
- How Many Minutes Does It Take The Average Person To Walk One Mile?
- How To Use Google Assistant And Make The Most Of It (2022 Guide)
- How Many Genders Are There In 2022?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes