SS USB stands for secure storage, which means that when the device is not in use it deletes all data from its memory chip. You can’t buy one at your local electronics store like you can with a standard flashdrive. Ditto for UUSB, which stands for unsecure storage meaning when the device is not in use it stores all your information on the memory chip until you need to access it again at which point all data will be deleted once more. This type of usb might also be used by people looking to obtain sensitive information illegally as they are less likely to attract suspicion because it looks like a regular usb drive with function limitations such as low amounts
Popular From The Blog
- What’s The Difference Between PU Leather And Real Leather?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Type O Negative Blood?
- How Can I Grow a FULL Manly Beard? Advanced Beard Growth 2021
- How To Use Google Assistant And Make The Most Of It (2022 Guide)
- Is There Good Alternative Sites To Craigslist.Com?
- How Long Does It Take To Install Windows 10?
- What Are The Best VPN Services 2021?
- How To Choose Best Colors For Delivering Successful Presentations?
- Minecraft Tick Speed Command – How Do I Change The Tick Speed?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes