Meaning: the degenerate orbitals are characterized by a lower degree of symmetry in their spatial distribution compared to the states occupying different orbital angular momentum. When we have two electrons and two distinct quantum numbers L1,L2 then each state with energy E is seen as a mixture or superposition of all other possible symmetric states with lesser energies. The semi-classical wave function for any particle is the sum of all possible quantum states that satisfy its Schrodinger equation, thus orbital degeneracy can be equatable to the indistinguishability caused by having a many body problem (quantum indistinguishability).
Popular From The Blog
- What Is The Best Pocket Drone For 2021?
- How Much Do YouTubers Make When Their Videos Get 50k, 100k, 500k or 1m Views?
- What Is The Complete List Of Naruto Movies In Order?
- How Long Does It Take To Install Windows 10?
- How Does Tinder Work?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- Is There An iOS Emulator For Windows Similar To Bluestacks For Android?
- What Does “Hmu” Mean In A Text/Chat Message?
- What Is The Meaning And Story Behind The Starbucks Logo?
- Which Is The Best Torrent Site For Music?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes