Meaning: the degenerate orbitals are characterized by a lower degree of symmetry in their spatial distribution compared to the states occupying different orbital angular momentum. When we have two electrons and two distinct quantum numbers L1,L2 then each state with energy E is seen as a mixture or superposition of all other possible symmetric states with lesser energies. The semi-classical wave function for any particle is the sum of all possible quantum states that satisfy its Schrodinger equation, thus orbital degeneracy can be equatable to the indistinguishability caused by having a many body problem (quantum indistinguishability).
Popular From The Blog
- Trig Identities – How Were The Trigonometric Identities Created?
- What Does Wyd Mean In Text Conversation?
- What Are The Assassin’s Creed Games In Order?
- Is There An iOS Emulator For Windows Similar To Bluestacks For Android?
- How Many Champions Are There In League Of Legends? (April 2021)
- Naruto Movies – What Is The Complete List Of Naruto Movies In Order?
- What Website Is The Best Place To Read Free Comics Online?
- Did Einstein Really Define Insanity As “Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again And Expecting Different Results”?
- What Is Telemedicine – 4 Ways To Introduce Telemedicine To Your Medical Staff
- What Is The Complete List Of Naruto Movies In Order?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes