There are multiple videos about this on YouTube, one of which is the Minecraft Java Tutorial Series – Chapter One: Multishot Shooting. In short, the “multishot” enchantment allows all shots fired with the enchanted weapon to have an increased chance of hitting and therefore do more damage to enemies within a certain distance.
Popular From The Blog
- What Are Solar Air Conditioners And Their Advantages?
- Is There Good Alternative Sites To Craigslist.Com?
- How Long Does It Take To Install Windows 10?
- What Is The Best Pocket Drone For 2021?
- How Does Tinder Work?
- What Website Is The Best Place To Read Free Comics Online?
- How To Use Google Assistant And Make The Most Of It (2022 Guide)
- Did Einstein Really Define Insanity As “Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Again And Expecting Different Results”?
- How Can I Grow a FULL Manly Beard? Advanced Beard Growth 2021
- Are There Any Chat Sites Like Omegle – Omegle Alternatives?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes