The “multishot” enchantment from Minecraft is the same as any other enchant, and it only increases the effectiveness of ranged weapons. It does not exist in Minecraft for melee weapons, but a sword enchanted with “looting” would be pretty useful.
Popular From The Blog
- How Many Genders Are There In 2022?
- How Many Champions Are There In League Of Legends? (April 2021)
- What Are First World, Second World And Third World Countries?
- Are There Any Chat Sites Like Omegle – Omegle Alternatives?
- What Is Reddit Karma And How Do People Benefit From Having More Reddit Karma?
- Why Does My Beard Grow Faster Than My Mustache?
- What Are The Best Websites To Watch Online Movies For Free?
- How Do You Download JW Player Videos?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From A Device?
- How To Use Google Assistant And Make The Most Of It (2022 Guide)
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes