The good news is that if you’re on a PC, simply go to the “find” bar at the top of your screen and type in “%appdata%”. You’ll then see a folder named /”.minecraft” with two folders inside it. One will be called “saves”, and the other will be called “.minecraft”. Find your slot’s .minecraft folder (the one with the most items) and open it. Inside that folder there should be an area for screenshots.
Popular From The Blog
- Where Can I Find A Dubbed And Subbed Version Of Dragon Ball Super & Dragon Ball Z
- What Is The Best Pocket Drone For 2021?
- What Is The Order Of The Lord Of The Rings Movies?
- Why Is My USPS Tracking Number Not Found?
- Is There An iOS Emulator For Windows Similar To Bluestacks For Android?
- What Are The Best Websites To Watch Online Movies For Free?
- Is It Safe To Download Bluestacks?
- What Is The Chronological Order Of Release Of The Harry Potter Movies?
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Type O Negative Blood?
- Trig Identities – How Were The Trigonometric Identities Created?
How many valence electrons are in carbon? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What is the difference between ‘input’ and ‘imput’? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
In D&D 5e: Can a Sorcerer use the known ritual casting spells? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What does OG mean in Fortnite? 6 Answers | 0 Votes
What would King Crimson Requiem look like? 5 Answers | 0 Votes